Day 4 - Level Loading
What I got done:
- Implemented a loader to import rooms from Ogmo Editor
- Refactored some of the code
- Got entirely stuck writing the dungeon generator
What I'm doing today:
- Implementing a vastly simpler map generation system - I'm going to make every floor 2x2 screens, and maybe block a door at random? This'll reduce the amount of levels I have to make and save me spending the rest of the challenge writing map generator code
- Creating some new rooms and enemies
- I see now why people say to keep your scope even smaller than you think it needs to be in game jams.
Get 7DRL 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.